From stylish pillows to vintage books to customizable jewelry, these Eastside Etsy shops are full of locally-crafted treasures. So whether you’re looking for a gift or shopping for yourself, you’re sure to find a few goodies from the talented makers below.
1. Grace and Valiant – Kirkland
Simple, stylish pillows. We want one in every color.
2. Catshy Crafts – Bellevue
You had us at “taco headband.”
3. Jessica Andriany – Redmond
The perfect print for that blank spot on your wall.
4. Delicate and Layered – Kirkland
Dainty, classy jewelry for everyday wear. Read about the shop’s founder on 425 Business.
5. Nates Mommy Made It – Issaquah
We don’t care that Christmas is over. We want to display this “pair of otters” ornament all year long.
6. Bookish Pursuit – Bellevue
Because books are better when they’re charming and vintage.
7. Printed Nature 3D – Mukilteo
3D-printed homes for bees. Need we say more?
8. Betsy Farmer Designs – Snohomish
Super adorable, customizable jewelry.
9. Pretty Party Details – Bellevue
10. Phoebes Keen Junk – Snohomish
A shop full of curated vintage items, like this leather satchel that we absolutely need.
11. 6by6 Arts – Woodinville
Handmade, Pacific Northwest-inspired goods. Read about the shop’s founders here.