Take note — the last market day for the Bellevue Farmers Market this year is next Saturday, Dec. 19.
Stop by the Bellevue Presbyterian Church parking lot at 1717 Bellevue Way Northeast between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. before it’s too late.
The market is still taking orders for its Food Lovers Holiday Basket and Gourmet Holiday Basket, each of which is full of goodies from featured vendors. (These, too, will be available for pickup on the 19th.) The order deadline is Dec. 15, so head to the market’s site to get your pre-orders in!
Still shopping for your favorite foodie friends and loved ones? Fear not — the market has a handy guide for what to include in your own, personally curated gift box of locally sourced treats:
- Pete’s Perfect Toffee: Handmade toffee made with love to sweeten your day
- Finnriver Cidery: A bottle of craft hard cider and fruit wine
- Drum Roll Wine: Music-inspired wines from a family-run winery
- Niño Blanco Salsa: A surprise chips-and-salsa delivery through an online gift card
- La Pasta: Fresh/frozen pasta and specialty sauces for an effortless gourmet meal at home
Or design your own charcuterie board made up of sweet and savory goods like fresh apples, pears, and winter citrus from the many local farms at the market. Include snacks like pickles, olives, and cured meats, with specialty vinegars and honey.
Celebrate the Bellevue Farmers Market bounty by gifting something both nourishing and supportive of our community this holiday season.