Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection will proceed this year with a reimagined experience. Fashion Week attendees can now expect both virtual and in-person options, including fashion shows, an independent designer showcase, complimentary style consultations, live-streamed content, and more. The Bellevue Collection’s Fashion Forward programming demonstrates consumers can still discover trends and add new pieces to their wardrobes during the COVID-19 era.
“Since fall 2006, Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection has always been a celebration of creativity, diversity, and individual style, and, on top of that, it was a way for us to raise funds for deserving area non-profits. We all know this year looks a little different and we weren’t going to let that stop us from continuing to provide fashion inspiration and entertainment and the ability to fundraise,” said The Bellevue Collection VP of Marketing Jennifer Leavitt in a press release. “Our Fashion Forward programming is a new take on a tradition, and we hope those who typically visit us for Fashion Week join us virtually from the comfort of their homes or visit us to get a first-hand look at trends and independent designers, all for a good cause.”
The Fashion Forward Runway Shows will bring the fashion week experience online, and display new trends available to purchase at The Bellevue Collection. 100 percent of ticket sales will benefit long-time partner Bellevue LifeSpring. Tickets are available now at fashionweekbellevue.com.
- Posh Party Trend Show (Friday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m.) — Guests are invited to find style inspiration from the comfort of home. Tickets are available for $50 and include a virtual viewing link, a $25 gift card to The Bellevue Collection, and exclusive swag for the first 300 people who buy tickets.
- The Collective Runway Show (Saturday, Sept. 26, 7 p.m.) — Inspired by fashion week runway shows around the world, The Bellevue Collection’s premier brands will showcase their luxe looks virtually. Tickets are available for $50 and include a virtual viewing link, $25 gift card to The Bellevue Collection, and exclusive swag for the first 300 people who buy tickets.
Beyond the shows, The Bellevue Collection will also host a mix of virtual and in-person happenings that are free and open to the public, including:
- Independent Designer Showcase (Sept. 14-27, Bellevue Square, First and Second Level) — Seven diverse, independent designers will showcase their fall designs throughout Bellevue Square. The exhibit features designers Sophie Karen of Dawson & Deveraux, Maria Venturini of Venturini Couture, Gustave Apiti of Gustavo Apiti, Kate Mensah of Kate S. Mensah, Deyonté Weather of Deyonté Weather Collection, Erika Dalya Massaquoi of The OULA Company, and Devon Yan of DEVONATION. Guests can experience the designers’ unique talents and learn more about their backgrounds in the fashion industry.
- Fashion Forward Live Studio (Sept. 21-27, Bellevue Square, Second Level, @bellevuecollection IGTV) — The Bellevue Collection invites guests backstage for a glimpse into the behind-the-scenes production of a runway show and collection from the comfort of home or during a visit to the shopping center. In addition, the Fashion Forward Live Studio will stream interviews with special guests on @bellevuecollection IGTV, allowing followers to tune in to fall tips and tricks from the palm of their hands.
- Complimentary Styling (Sept. 21-27, Bellevue Square, Second Level) — Michael Bruce Image Consulting will assist shoppers with their autumn wardrobes, providing expertise and taste. Bruce boasts more than 25 years of experience in the apparel industry, working in top fashion cities such as New York, London, and Paris and styling clients from TV personalities to athletes and CEOs.
- Gift with Purchase at The Bellevue Collection (Sept. 21-27) — Shop at any store or restaurant and receive a gift card. Spend $200 and receive a $30 Bellevue Collection gift card or spend $500 and receive a $75 gift card. Guests must bring same-day receipts to Bellevue Square Guest Services to redeem.
Fashion Week is also supporting 425 magazine’s Women to Watch virtual event on Thursday, Sept. 17. Six amazing women will showcase fall trends during the livestream. The Bellevue Collection will donate $5 per ticket to Washington Women In Need. Tickets are available for purchase at 425magazine.com.