With a very untraditional holiday season upon us, take the stress out of planning and indulge in seasonally-inspired dining options.
Copperleaf Restaurant – Seattle
Pre-order by Dec. 21; pickup window Dec. 23 through Dec. 25, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hearth – Kirkland
- Four-course menu | $55 per person
- Pre-orders by Dec. 18 | Pick up Dec. 23 through Dec. 25
The Dining Room – Snoqualmie
The Dining Room is offering an extravagant four-course meal with your choices of first, second, main, and final course to customize according to preference. This Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menu is sure to impress.
- $135 per person, $175 per person with wine pairings
- Dec. 24 through Dec. 25 | Dinner from 5 to 10 p.m.
Packers Kitchen + Bar – Blaine
Make your holidays special with the Christmas Dinner at Packers. Dine outside with oceanfront views or pre-order food to-go to make dinner at home easy.
- Dec. 24 through 25 | Call (360) 318-2090 to reserve a table or place your takeout pre-order
Water’s Table – Renton
Offering both dine outside or to-go options, Water’s Table is sure to please everyone this holiday season, regardless of comfort levels.
- Dine outside: Christmas Dinner prix fixe menu from 4 to 9 p.m.; $70 per person
- To-go menu: 3 tier offerings (tier 1: $77 pp, tier 2: $55 pp, tier 3: $45 pp). Pre-order here.
Dock & Drink – Renton
Dine outside or take it out: Dock & Drink has Game Day and Christmas Day menu specials from noon until close. Highlights include the prime rib flatbread and the cedar plank salmon.