Big Bird Shoes
These new spring stilettos by Celine are a little unusual. Bright, yellow and furry all over is something you don’t see every day in fashion. Do you dare to try something this risky?
These neon green shoes are not for the faint of heart. With a pointy toe and an equally pointy stiletto heel, you are sure to receive plenty of double takes in these new Christian Dior heels.
These boots by Alexander Wang are a blast from the past. They are reminiscent of the patchwork platforms that were a hit in the 80’s and 90’s but have a modern, gladiator twist. The boots go over the calf, although they don’t cover much of it. They also have a very chunky heel which makes them somewhat practical? Ok, maybe not but we don’t care.
This Prada shoe looks like a wrapped present, literally. What’s the surprise inside? This heeled sandal doubles as a boot. Where the red ribbon stops the leather boot begins.
These Nicholas Kirkwood heels scream spring. These shoes could teach you a thing or two about mixing and matching patterns and prints. They’ve got a bright colorful print on the sides with beaded laces. These are hands down a statement piece for any spring wardrobe. If the skinny heel doesn’t trip you up the intense colors will.
all these shoes are sold at Neiman Marcus.
Other Neiman Marcus Spring Tends to Expect
- Cool blues are a necessity this spring, think poolside and aquatic.
- Don’t be afraid of bright colors, orange is the new neutral.
- Remember that you want to stay relaxed and chic this spring, enter orange neutrals and cool blues.
- Print mania; you really want to embrace prints like floral or go wild with animal prints.
- Lace up, whether it’s a skirt or a shirt, you can’t go wrong.
- Don’t forget to make warm-weather leather a staple in your closet this spring, try a leather skirt or jacket. Less is sometimes more with the shiny fabric.
- Make an outfit pop with a high-voltage handbag, the brighter the better.
- A big trend this spring is the gladiator heel, it has been all over the runways recently, including Versace and Tom Ford shows.
- Try a bold eye then pair it with a nude lip, it’s the makeup trend of the season.
- Face framing jewelry is the new rage. Pairing a chunky necklace with drop earrings will frame your face perfectly.