Several restaurants at The Bellevue Collection are participating in the Do Good With Delivery program. Order food from a participating restaurant now through May 5, and they will donate two meals to Bellevue LifeSpring’s emergency response program. The program will feed two hungry children in the area with every take-out order — no matter the order size. Participating restaurants include:
- Castilla — A Spanish-themed restaurant, available for curbside pick-up. They are currently offering 30 percent off all bottles of wine and growler refills for $5.
- Central Bar and Grill — The most popular items, from the blasted cauliflower appetizer to shrimp linguini, are available for take-out and curbside delivery. Don’t forget a bottle of your fave rosé. It is for a good cause!
- Din Tai Fung — Get delivery on Doordash, Postmates, or Caviar, or for take-out. Sweet and sour baby back ribs and dumplings sound perfect.
- Japonessa — Give us all the fresh sushi.
- JOEY Bellevue — Available for pick-up or through Doordash. We are craving the Hibachi wings and yep, those are on the menu!
- Ruth’s Chris — Your steak craving can be satisfied at home. Also, ask about its special family-sized meals!
- Thai Kitchen Bird Pepper — Order your roasted duck curry or crab fried rice and have it delivered through Doordash.
- The Cheesecake Factory — The entire menu — yes, all of it — is available through Doordash, pickup, or take-out. Try the fresh banana cream cheesecake!
- Pressed Juicery — Sip your fruits and veggies for delicious nutrition. Available for delivery or take-out.
- W Bellevue — Pickup your meal at the welcome desk from 6-9 p.m. Try the totchos (nachos made with tater tots), pan-seared salmon, margherita flatbreads, and more.
Other restaurants that are open for delivery and take-out at The Bellevue Collection can be found here.