Photos by Rachel Coward
As the sun makes its debut and hopefully many encores, celebrate with clothes that are simple, fun and cheery. Feel the stress melt away. And if you can dance in your clothes, even better. Just shake it off — and say yes to style that’s easy.
- Topshop jean shorts ($52), Topshop blouse ($135), Sole Society sunglasses ($30), available at Nordstrom at Bellevue Square.
- Leith dress ($48), Nordstrom sunglasses ($24), available at Nordstrom at Bellevue Square.
- Nike pants ($75), CHRLDR sweatshirt ($60), available at Urbanity at Bellevue Square.
- Fifteen Twenty shirt ($158), available at Via Lago in Kirkland.
- Skies Are Blue jumpsuit ($54), and blazer ($39), 31 Bits bracelet ($42), available at Purpose Boutique in Kirkland.
- Alice + Olivia skirt ($440) and crop top ($155) available at Neiman Marcus at The Shops at The Bravern.
- Herve Leger dress ($1,440), Eddie Borgo earrings ($195), available at Neiman Marcus at the Shops at the Bravern.
Dancer/model: Alison Epsom. Shot on location at International Ballet Theatre in Kirkland. Hair and makeup by Gene Juarez Salon and Spa Artistic Team: James Todd and Kim Lundin. Hair by Michael A. Ledezma and Amie Trumble; Makeup by Monet Watkins and nails by Keiko Schrock. 425 style assistant: Haley Hamilton. 425 photography assistant: Julia Sumpter