How to make the Blanco Margarita!
(1.5 oz) Don Julio Blanco Tequila
(0.75 oz) Fresh Lime Juice
(0.5 oz) Simple Syrup/Agave Nectar
(1) Lime Wedge
- Step 1: Combine Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime juice, simple syrup/agave nectar into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Step 2: Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Sep 3: Garnish with a lime wedge.
Simple Syrup Recipe
- Step 1: 1 part of sugar
- Step 2: 1 part of hot water
- Step 3: Stir to dissolve the sugar
- Step 4: Let cool
Sip and Share with Friends!
Learn more about how to create this drink here!