The Bellevue Collection will celebrate spring fashion starting in April. Here’s the most current information about what to expect!
- Check out the Spring 2017 Lookbook in a larger-than-life format throughout Bellevue Square. Video kiosks will share the hottest trends spotted on runways. Everything you see featured will be available to buy at Bellevue Square (while supplies last).
- Take your picture at their new fashion-inspired Pop! Spots and use #bellevuecollection. Find all five, including “Walk The Catwalk” and “Be. A Cover Model” and more. What is a Pop! Spot? Check out their Instagram to find out!
- April 7-16: Spend $100 at any Bellevue Collection store or restaurant and receive a gold card holder with a $20 Bellevue Collection gift card inside. Show your receipts at Guest Services to receive your gift. Offer good while supplies last.
- April 7-9: MAC Cosmetics will host its “Next to Nothing” event in Bellevue Square Center Court.
- April 22-23: Show off your creative side at the “Fresh Paint Fashion Studio” in Center Court courtesy of Microsoft. Microsoft will feature Surface Studios where you can put your own spin on spring fashion trends. Use designs or create your own and share them with your friends. Local fashion design students will also put their talent on display.