Skip the generic jewelry and the bouquets of flowers. We’re here to tell you what your significant other really wants for Valentine’s Day.
1. A good book, and a tub caddy to hold said book. (Prices vary)
2. A chocolate subscription box from Seattle-based Chococurb. The most satisfying thing to receive in the mail ever. ($20+)
3. A membership to the Bellevue Arts Museum. ($35+)
4. A bottle of Woodinville Whiskey. Make it even more special with a personalized etched engraving. ($55+)
5. A succulent subscription box from Renton-based Urban Sprouts. Almost guaranteed to live longer than a bouquet of flowers. ($10-$148)
6. A blend-your-own wine class at Chateau Ste. Michelle. ($95-$125 per person)
7. An adorable gift from one of our favorite Eastside Etsy shops.
9. A weekend trip to somewhere warm. ($170 per night)
10. An outdoor sauna from Woodinville-based Cedarbrook Sauna and Steam. A gift that keeps on giving relaxation. ($4,000+)
11. A night out on the town to one of these hot Eastside date spots.\
12. A gift for your dog, who, let’s be honest, is the best kind of valentine. (Prices vary)