Only one day left to grab your camera, get outside, snap some scenic shots and enter for a chance to win. Visit Bellevue Washington, Bellevue’s destination marketing organization, is running a photography competition, which closes Thursday, May 16. The goal of the competition? Capture Bellevue’s most amazing view, otherwise known as the “BelleView.”
Here are the contest guidelines, given to us by Visit Bellevue:
- Snap a shot of your favorite “BelleView.” This can be anything you deem fit, as long as it was taken within Bellevue city limits, or depicts a view of the city taken from outside city limits.
- If you’re on Instagram, follow @VisitBellevueWa and upload your photo. Make sure to tag it with#MyBelleView and a description or caption.
- Also email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with caption and your full contact information including your full name, phone number and email address.
- If you’re not on Instagram, you can just email it to Visit Bellevue as instructed above and they will upload for you.
- You are allowed to enter as many times as you like! Feel free to tag @VisitBellevueWa and use other Bellevue tags like #visitbellevuewa, #bellevue, #bellevuewa, #bellevuewashington, #hyattregencybellevue, #newcastlegolfcourse, #bellevuepark, #bellevuesquare, #bellevueskyline, and #ilovebellevue.
- The winning image will be announced May 16, and Visit Bellevue will also showcase entries throughout the contest.
Not too much work, right? You’ll think it’s especially worth it once you hear about what you could win! The contest winner gets an overnight stay in a deluxe guestroom with an amazing view of the city at The Hyatt Regency Bellevue on a date in May or June that works for them. The winner will also get a complimentary dinner for two at The Calcutta Grill at Newcastle Golf Course. Dinner will feature jaw-dropping views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympics, the Cascades, the Seattle Skyline and your fair share of local wine. The winning photograph will also be featured on Bellevue’s social media, so get out and snap some pictures today.