Whole Foods Market opened in the The Village at Totem Lake today. The 43,000-square-foot Kirkland store is the company’s 10th Washington location.
“We’re so excited to join Kirkland’s vibrant community, right here on the shores of Lake Washington,” Angela Lorenzen, regional president for the Pacific Northwest, said in a statement. “Our store reflects the beauty of the outdoors, with extensive interior and exterior seating that will serve as a welcoming gathering place for the entire community.”
Features of the Kirkland store include:
- A coffee and juice bar serving coffee, espresso, and smoothies
- A fresh salad bar
- A prepared foods section that includes pizza; a taco-building station; and a made-to-order rice, ramen, and poké station
- A baked goods and dessert selection
- Full-service meat and seafood departments
- An extensive wine and beer selection
- A floral department
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas
Whole Foods has already hired more than 150 employees to work in the store. Those interested in applying to available positions can visit joinwfm.com/Kirkland.
If you go:
12501 120th Avenue NE
8 a.m.-10 p.m.